Are your pharmacy premises fit for purpose for the delivery of modern pharmacy services? The way in which pharmacy services are delivered has changed and to stay ahead of the competition it is important that your premises enable the professional delivery of healthcare services to the local community.
The APM Healthcare team have managed and delivered some of the leading designs and concepts in pharmacy and can help you to ensure the future success of your pharmacy business in the new NHS. We’ve worked with clients across the UK including locations such as London, Birmingham and Liverpool.
Whether you are looking to fit out a brand new pharmacy in a new location or refurbish your existing premises to improve patient care and business performance APM Healthcare are the partner of choice.
Call us on 0845 557 0035 or email us at email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
Why Choose Us?
We work with you to design and deliver modern, efficient, attractive, productive and individually-branded pharmacies fit for the pharmacy services of today and the future needs of professional healthcare service delivery. We have first-hand experience of pharmacy operations and are more than just a fit-out contractor. We understand how pharmacy works and how to get the best out of your pharmacy team through dispensary design and operational process improvement.
The fit-out of your pharmacy is more than just a design, it needs to work from an operational perspective to ensure that you can handle the prescription volumes and service delivery aspects of your NHS contract. All our services incorporate the necessary legislative Health & Safety, building regulations, planning applications, CDM and are carried out within ISO 9001:2000 Quality Management procedures.
What we can do for you
The full list of services that we provide are as follows:
- Project Scoping – A full assessment of your pharmacy fit-out options and costs including advice on initial possibilities helping you to identify the best solution that meets your needs
- Project Management – a complete service including design and construction through to practical completion. As part of the project management service we will provide:
- A full design service including working drawings and plans
- Measured site surveys
- Preparation of room data sheets
- Fitted furniture designs & installation
- Landlord specifications
- Mechanical services installation
- Electrical & data installation
- Interiors fit out installation
- GPhC premises registration
- Planning applications management ensuring that all work is compliant with local planning policies and securing permissions as required
- Funding advice and support to ensure that you can cost effectively finance the work required whether through bank debt, asset finance or private investment. We will work with you to develop the business plan required to secure the funding you need.
- Advice and compliance for:
- GPhC premises standards
- Building regulations
- Health & safety
- All other relevant regulatory compliance requirements