Main Administration office Refurbishment
The Finchampstead Surgery, Wokingham, Surrey
Due to a merger with another surgery Finchampstead required their main administrative office re-designing to accommodate additional desks complete with power and data connections.
What we did
APM Healthcare designed a solution that opened up the area behind the reception.
The design made the reception more visible whilst keeping privacy and confidentiality for the administration team.
An acoustic glass partitioning was installed to segregate an area within the main office for the secretaries without cutting them off from the rest of the team. APM Healthcare’s team worked over a bank holiday weekend so that the building work did not affect patients or staff. The team worked around the clock to guarantee that everything was completed in readiness for the new staff moving over to the practice. This ensured the practice had continuity of service for patients and minimal disruption for staff.
- Design & feasibility
- Full project & site management service
- Internal demolition and re-modelling
- Installation of acoustic glass partition system
- Internal decoration
- Full electric re-wire and data/voice cabling in perimeter trunking and power pole
- New energy efficient lighting design & installation
- Fire & intruder alarm modifications
- Commissioning and testing
The client said
“We have no reservations in recommending APM Healthcare to any practice looking to develop their premises or refurbish an existing space.”
Julie Murphy, Practice Manager, Finchampstead Surgery